Recruitment Consultant Recruitment Consultant
As a New York Shanghai Consulting Group Recruitment Consultant, you will develop the day-to-day skills, market knowledge and contacts necessary to launch a successful long-term career in professional recruitment.
- Use sales and business development and network to attract business from client companies
- Identify clients and develop long term relationships with them
- Build a good understanding of their structure, culture, hiring needs and preferences
- Source and approach suitable candidates and brief them on the opportunities offered by the client such as responsibilities, benefits, entire recruitment process and etc.
- Help candidates to prepare for the interview by providing with tips and advice on their CV, interview technique and etc.
- Request references and check the suitability of applicants before submitting a shortlist of candidates to the client
- Organize interview for candidates as requested by the client and inform them about the results
- Negotiate and finalize arrangements between client and candidate