Artist Service Music Partnership Director
TikTok continues to unlock opportunities for artists and labels, with a brilliantly engaged community who love to build connections with artists and their music. The team is working globally and locally with artists, managers and labels to unleash the promotional and marketing power of TikTok, helping talents to secure success on the platform, music streamings, hit charts and brand collaborations.
- Lead the Artist and Label Partnership teams in South Korea and Japan. Develop and maintain relationships with established and emerging artists, labels and agencies. Identify collaboration opportunities and excecute projects.
- Identify and develop artists across music genres, with a data-driven approach, good editorial sense, and a thorough understanding of the music landscape of South Korea, Japan and their impact on the global market.
- Understand the needs and potential of K-Pop/J-Pop in the domestic and international markets, create strategies to foster artist engagement and fandom community, and execute projects in good collaboration with local and global cross-functional teams.
- Serve as creative and strategic liaison between artists/labels and ByteDance products. Analyze music performance data across all platforms. Form strategies.
- Deliver an A&R approach that is equally data driven and creative. Work closely with the creative community, cultivating a strong network of artists, labels, songwriters, producers, managers and studios.
- Responsible for the budget and ROI of music campaigns, projects, and A&R.